Subject: Group Change

From: "donhamilton2002" <donhamilton2002@...>
Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2007 03:03:24 -0000

To the regulars,

I have opened this group for everyone to read messages here.

Posting is still limited to getting my approval.

For josalyne-overfelt who use a @*****.info email address ( four times )

***.info domains are SPAM domains.

I will not let anyone on with a .info domain.

Live with it.

don

---

From: "wayne markis" <waynem@...>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 21:46:22 -0700 (MST)

I for one say thanks, we get enough of that stuff all day.
Heard today that they put away on of the biggest Spammers this week.
About half the spam disappeared from my email this week !!!!
Hope they get the others, especially the ones that do falsified
return IP addresses (spoofed)

thanks,
wayne