Subject: Emails long limitation

From: "Franco Iacomella" <iacomella@...>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 16:39:44 -0000

Hi to everyone!
Does anybody know a way to kick off the limitation of the e-mails?
There is any hack tp avoid this problem? any ieda? Regards!

---

From: "searsz80" <searsz80@...>
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2006 01:18:36 -0000

--- In [email-masked], "Franco Iacomella" <iacomella@...> 
> There is any hack tp avoid this problem? any ieda? Regards!

Hi,

As far as I know, there is no way to turn it off.  Without
hacking the code that is.  I don't think even Earthlink/Cidco 
could turn it off for you.

How high did you want to set it?

The mailstation has less than 365k bytes of flash maximum
for the inbox.  If you have any address book data, or calendar data,
or saved email (inbox, outbox, or sent folders) there will be even 
less.

-- CJ