Subject: membership changes

From: "kc8lcy" <mphamilton@...>
Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2007 22:13:18 -0000

Might I ask what chanages were made? I didn't notice anything,
although I'm a relative newcomeer here. Interesting group, though, and
not as much spam as I've seen elsewhere on yahoo!....Mike

---

From: "donhamilton2002" <donhamilton2002@...>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 21:02:35 -0000

> not as much spam as I've seen elsewhere on yahoo!....Mike

As the moderator, I have the right to refuse anyone membership if I
don't want too.

I have looked at several requests and found some weird email address
that I would guess are spammers looking for a way in.

I see an email address like : 	skye-ollmann860@...

I bet this is a spammer.

I tried several of these types of domain names and they don't work.

So out it goes.

If I ban someone that is not a spammer, please email me direct and
I'll see what I can do.

don

---

From: "wayne" <waynem@...>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 14:10:03 -0700

Thanks Don,
we have been getting some weird spammer stuff from the "Mailstation" group
lately.

Wayne

  -----Original Message-----
  From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]On
Behalf Of donhamilton2002
  Sent: Friday, April 27, 2007 2:03 PM
  To: [email-masked]
  Subject: [mailstation] Re: membership changes

  I bet this is a spammer.

  So out it goes.

  don