Subject: MS 150

From: "ygator" <ygator@...>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 05:20:22 -0000

How do you make it so you can change the settings?

I am able to Hold Function-D and hit the reset button to boot into 
the "Reset System Data" menu with and without the "Restore Default 
Account" option.  I have selected "Restore Default Account" and 
answered Yes and tried No, but an unable to change the settings.  Is 
there something I am missing?

---

From: bmarcum@...
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 08:26:45 -0400

> there something I am missing?
Answer yes and quickly press reset.

-- 
"Hello, zeeba neighba!"  --crocodile in "Pearls Before Swine"

---

From: "ygator" <ygator@...>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 01:39:07 -0000

> Answer yes and quickly press reset.

Thanks, did it on the first try.