Subject: Total newbie question...

From: "evan947" <evan947@...>
Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2005 23:40:28 -0000

Hi, I just got an old Mailstation... what can it be used for now?  Or
is there some FAQ that I missed answering the question already?

---

From: "John R. Hogerhuis" <jhoger@...>
Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2005 17:12:04 -0700

> is there some FAQ that I missed answering the question already?

Given MAILBUG, and an assembly language program, it can currently be
used for just about anything, since code can now be loaded onto the unit
over the parallel port.

If an sdcc target can be made for mailstation, it will become possible
to compile C programs for it.

If you're not a hacker, for many mailstations you can make it call an
alternate ISP and pretty much does what it does today, but with your own
ISP.

-- John.

---

From: "Neil Morrison" <neilsmorr@...>
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2005 17:42:12 -0700

See the website - http://groups.yahoo.com/group/mailstation/ the links and
old messages.

Regards,

Neil Morrison

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "evan947" <evan947@...>