Subject: Changed membership requirements

From: "donhamilton2002" <donhamilton2002@...>
Date: Sat, 07 Apr 2007 22:22:20 -0000

I have changed the membership for this group.

It may not help the amount of SPAM, but it may be of use.

The amount of messages passing thru this group has all but stopped.

I'll try this for a while and see if it helps.

donhamilton

---

From: "Ethan Dicks" <ethan.dicks@...>
Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2007 18:25:16 -0500

> It may not help the amount of SPAM, but it may be of use.

Thank you.

> The amount of messages passing thru this group has all but stopped.

Well... I joined because I saw a Mailstation at the Thrift Store, but
didn't buy it.  I wanted to learn more before trying to hack one.

---

From: "Walt" <wand@...>
Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2007 14:07:39 -0000

Thanks!!

---

From: "donhamilton2002" <donhamilton2002@...>
Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2007 20:25:25 -0000

> Thanks!!

Two of the people that caused my change in membership policy, has
asked to come back in ??!!

If they want to come in, that will need a new email address.

So that may not stop them for comming back in, but it will give me a
chance to stop them at the door.

donald