Subject: ISP options?

From: Gayle Janzen <gaylejanzen@...>
Date: Sat, 14 May 2005 14:22:20 -0700 (PDT)

Now that I have blank fields, I've been looking for a email service. Any suggestions? Thanks. And keep it as simple and stupid as possible...as I've read the various posts I see there are people in this group WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY more advanced than I on this whole thing. As I've tried to do the research myself I can't figure out which email services will work and which won't. I think I'm smart enough to know that the 'web based' ones won't. Again, any help would be greatly appreciated.

---------------------------------
Discover Yahoo!
 Have fun online with music videos, cool games, IM & more. Check it out!

---

From: "Neil Morrison" <neilsmorr@...>
Date: Sun, 15 May 2005 13:02:05 -0700

You need a dial up service which offers POP/SMTP mail. Juno/NetZero offers
"Free Internet Access and Email" for 10 hours each month however it may be
that this system won't work except on a PC.

If you only use it for a MailStation this should be plenty since you'll run
about 3 minutes per day.

http://my.juno.com/s/signup?platinum=N&cf=default&group=free

Others are

http://www.affinitypath.com/cgi-mod/mi/welcome.cgi?nav=register_free&cb=6122

Just search for (free dial up email)

Neil

----- Original Message ----- 
From: Gayle Janzen

Now that I have blank fields, I've been looking for a email service. Any
suggestions? Thanks. And keep it as simple and stupid as possible...as I've
read the various posts I see there are people in this group
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY more advanced than I on this whole thing. As I've tried
to do the research myself I can't figure out which email services will work
and which won't. I think I'm smart enough to know that the 'web based' ones
won't. Again, any help would be greatly appreciated.