Subject: Information MS-150 xtnd 4.05d

From: "nitchimon" <nitchimon@...>
Date: Wed, 04 May 2005 22:25:34 -0000

I followed the instructions that were posted in the file on April 23,
2005.

The TOP of the file said :
<QUOTE>
If you press Function + d (on the MS 150, V4.04D) and press the
hard reset button (with a paper clip) you'll get a slightly different
menu dialog (the "Reset System Data" menu) after the memory scan? You
have to keep holding Function + d after the reboot to see it.
The menu shows an additional item: "Restore Default Account".
</QUOTE>

DO IT!!!

Be quick when selecting YES and WHAM!  it works!

Got ALL of the network settings to reset also !!!   I can NOW use it
with my ISP.

Fantastic!!!

THANK YOU !!!!!

Enjoy!!

Nitchimon

---

From: "nguyentt103" <nguyentt103@...>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 16:20:57 -0000

I got the same MS-150 xtnd 4.05d but the trick does not work. I 
following the instruction but this is what I got. "Memorry error! Do 
you want to fix it? " Yes or No still reset the account to mailstation.

---

From: "nguyentt103" <nguyentt103@...>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 16:39:08 -0000

Got it to work just the timing must be just right. It work !