# PROJECT IS IN MAINTENANCE MODE.
# NEW PROJECT [angular-jqm](https://github.com/opitzconsulting/angular-jqm)#
Newer versions of jqm will be integrated using angular-jqm and not this project.
Background: See the post in the angular mailing list: [https://groups.google.com/d/msg/angular/qG8YRwVaL_g/zgKAvaArmB0J](https://groups.google.com/d/msg/angular/qG8YRwVaL_g/zgKAvaArmB0J)
#JQuery Mobile Angular Adapter
Integration between jquery mobile and angular.js. Needed as jquery mobile
enhances the pages with new elements and styles and so does angular. With this adapter,
all widgets in jquery mobile can be used directly in angular, without further modifications.
Furthermore, this adapter also provides special utilities useful for mobile applications.
If you are interested in how to build mobile web apps with this adapter, have a look at the german book
- angular 1.0.6
- jquery 1.8+
- jquery mobile 1.3.1 Final
- See the [wiki page](https://github.com/opitzconsulting/jquery-mobile-angular-adapter/wiki)
- [Todo mobile](http://jsfiddle.net/ocdemo/UM5Mr/): JsFiddle
- Issues can be reported at the Github project.
- Please provide a [JS-Fiddle](http://jsfiddle.net/ocdemo/4AEQK/) or a
[Plunk](http://plnkr.co/edit/M4WTl9moMl2z8B9Mc0b2). A plunk is great
if you have external jqm pages in your example.
Note: The directive `ng-app` for the html element is required, as in all angular applications.
### Plain ###
Include this adapter _after_ angular and jquery mobile (see below).
that html file that also includes angular and jqm. All other pages can then be included using routes with
a `templateUrl` property.
Every page of jquery mobile gets a separate scope. The `$digest` of the global scope only evaluates the currently active page,
so there is no performance interaction between pages.
For communicating between the pages use the `ngm-shared-controller` directive (see below).
##Directives, Filters and Services
### Directive `ngm-shared-controller`
Note: `pagerId.cache` stores the last result that was returns for a `list | paged:'pagerId'` expression. This can be
used to check whether the paged list is empty, .. without refiltering the list.
## Notes on the integration of some jqm widgets
### widget `collapsible`
- The attribute `data-collapsed` has bidirectional data binding, e.g.
### widget `checkboxradio`
- using `ng-repeat` with a checkbox or radio button without a wrapper element can be done like the following:
### widget `popup`
- the jqm adapter does not change the url when a popup is opened/closed. This is due to the fact that the jqm adatper assumes that urls represent routings for pages, and not parts of pages.
- The new attribute `data-opened` has bidirectional data binding for opening/closing the popup, e.g.
### widget `panel`
- the jqm adapter does not change the url when a panel is opened/closed. This is due to the fact that the jqm adatper assumes that urls represent routings for pages, and not parts of pages.
- The new attribute `data-opened` has bidirectional data binding for opening/closing the panel, e.g.