Subject: Turn $6 into $60,000 in 90 days, GUARANTEED

From: "T.L.F." <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 01:14:55 GMT

Turn $6 into $60,000 in 90 days, GUARANTEED

Postal lottery: Turn $6 into $60,000 in 90 days, GUARANTEED

I found this in a news group and decided to try it. A little while
back, I was browsing through news groups, just like you are now and
came across a message just like this, that said you could make
thousands of dollars within weeks with only an initial investment of
$6.00!!!

So I thought yeah right, this must be a scam!!! But like most of us,
I was curious, so I kept reading. Anyway, it said that you send $1.00
to each of the 6 names and addresses stated in the message. You then
place your own name and address at the bottom of the list at #6 and
post the message in at least 200 news groups. (There are thousands).
No catch, that was it.

So after thinking it over, and talking to a few people first. I
thought about trying it. I figured, what have I got to lose except 6
stamps and $6.00, right? So I invested the measly $6.00!!! Guess
what? Within 7 days I started getting money in the mail!!! I was
shocked!!! I figured it would end soon, but the money just kept
coming in!!! In my first week, I had made about $25.00. By the end of
the second week, I had made a total of over $1,000.00!!! In the third
week, I had over $10,000.00 and it is still growing!!! This is now my
fourth week and I have made a total of just over $42,000.00 and it is
still coming in rapidly!!! It's certainly worth $6.00 and 6 stamps!!!
I have spent more than that on the Lottery!!!

Let me tell you how this works and most importantly, why it works!!!
Also, make sure you print a copy of this message now. So you can get
the information off of it as you need it. I promise you that if you
follow the directions exactly, that you will start making more money
than you thought possible by doing something so easy!!!

Suggestion: Read this entire message carefully!!! (Print it out or
download it.) Follow the simple directions and watch the money come
in!!! It's easy!!! It's legal!!! Your investment is only $6.00 (plus
postage).

IMPORTANT: This is not a rip-off!!! It is not illegal!!! ? It is
almost entirely risk free and it really works!!! If all of the
following instructions are adhered to, you will receive
extraordinary dividends!!!

Please note: Follow these directions EXACTLY, and $60,000.00 or more
can be yours in 20 to 90 days!!! This program remains successful
because of the honesty and the integrity of the participants!!!
Please continue its success by carefully adhering to the
instructions.

You will now become part of the mail order business. In this business
your product is not solid or tangible, it is a service. You are in
the business of developing mailing lists. Many large corporations are
happy to pay big bucks for quality lists. However, the money made
from a mailing list is secondary to the income which is made from
people like you and me asking to be included on your mailing list!!!

Here are the 4 easy steps to success:

Step 1: Get 6 separate pieces of paper and write the following on
each piece of paper.

PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST

Now get 6 U.S. dollar bills and place ONE inside each of the 6 pieces
of paper so the bills will not be seen through the envelopes (to
prevent mail theft). Next, place one paper in each of the 6 envelopes
and seal them, you should now have 6 sealed envelopes. Each with a
piece of paper stating the above phrase, your name and address, and a
$1.00 bill. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL!!! YOU ARE REQUESTING A
LEGITIMATE SERVICE AND YOU ARE PAYING FOR IT!!!

Like most of us, I was a little skeptical and a little worried about
the legal aspect of it all. So I checked it out with the U.S. Postal
Service and they confirmed that it is indeed legal!!!

Mail the 6 envelopes to the following addresses:

S.C.B.
28 Dalrymple Green N.W.
Calgary, A.B. T3A-1Y2
Canada

M. Velazquez
5864 S.W. 8th Place
Gainesville, FL 32607
USA

S.N. Chicago
1070 W.64th St. # 11
LaGrange, Illinois 60525

J. Martin
74 Newbury Dr.
Newmarket, Ontario L3Y 4R3
Canada

C. Rogozinsky
167 Whitecap Place
Saskatoon, SK S7M 5C8
Canada

T. Friesen
478 Stalker Bay
Winnipeg, Mb
R2G 0C8
Canada

Step 2: Now take the #1 name off the list that you see above, move
the other names up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc.) and add your name
as number 6 on the list.

Step 3: Change anything you need to, but try to keep this message as
close to what you see as possible. Now, post your amended message to
at least 200 news groups. I think there are close to 24,000 groups!!!
All you need is 200, but remember, the more you post, the more money
you make!!! This is perfectly legal!! If you have any doubts, refer
to Title18 sec. 1302 & 1341 of the postal lottery laws. Keep a copy
of these steps for yourself and whenever you need money, you can use
it again.

Please remember that this program remains successful because of the
honesty and the integrity of the participants and by their carefully
adhering to the directions!!!

Look at it this way. If you are of integrity, the program will
continue and the money that so many others have received will come
your way!!!

Note: You may want to retain every name and address sent to you,
either on your computer or hard copy and keep the notes people send
you. This verifies that you are truly providing a service. Also, it
might be a good Idea to wrap the $1 bills in dark paper to reduce the
risk of mail theft.

So, as each post is downloaded and the directions carefully followed,
six members will be reimbursed for their participation as a list
developer with one dollar each. Your name will move up the list
geometrically so that when your name reaches the #1 position, you
will be receiving thousands of dollars in cash!!! What an opportunity
for only $6.00!!! ($1.00 for each of the first six people listed
above).

Send it now, add your own name to the list and your in business!!!

DIRECTIONS FOR HOW TO POST TO A NEWS GROUP!!!

Step 1: You do not need to re-type this entire message to do your own
posting. Simply put your cursor at the beginning of this message and
drag your cursor to the bottom of this message and select copy from
the edit menu. This will copy the entire message into the computer
memory.

Step 2: Open a blank note pad file and place your cursor at the top
of the blank page. From the edit menu select paste. This will paste a
copy of the message into notepad so that you
can add your name to the list.

Step 3: Save your new notepad file as a txt file. If you want to do
your posting in a different setting, you'll always have this file to
go back to.

Step 4: Use Netscape or Internet Explorer and try searching for
various news groups (on-line forums, message boards, chat sites,
discussions, etc.)

Step 5: Visit these message boards and post this message as a new
message by highlighting the text of this message from your notepad
and selecting paste from the edit menu. Fill in the subject, this
will be the header that everybody sees as they scroll through the
list of postings in a particular group. Click the post message
button. You've done your first one! Congratulations!!! All You have
to do is jump to different news groups and post away, after you get
the hang of it, it will take about 30 seconds for each news group!

REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWS GROUPS YOU POST IN, THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL
MAKE!!!! (But you have to post a minimum of 200).

That's it!!! You will begin receiving money from around the world
within days!!! You may eventually want to rent a P.O. Box due to the
large amount of mail you will receive. If you wish to stay anonymous,
you can invent a name to use, as long as the postman will deliver it.

JUST MAKE SURE ALL THE ADDRESSES ARE CORRECT!!!

Now the why part. Out of 200 postings, say you receive only 5 replies
(a very low example). So then you made $5.00 with your name at #6 on
the letter. Now, each of the 5 persons who sent you $1.00 make the
minimum 200 postings, each with your name at #5 and only 5 persons
respond to each of the original 5, that is another $25.00 for you.
Now those 25 each make 200 MINIMUM posts with your name at #4 and
only 5 replies each, you will bring in an additional $125.00!!!! Now,
those 125 persons turn around and post the minimum 200 with your name
at #3 and only receive 5 replies each, you will make an additional
$625.00!!! OK, now here is the fun part, each of those 625 persons
post a minimum 200 messages with your name at #2 and they each only
receive 5 replies, that just made you $3,125.00!!! Those 3,125
persons will all deliver this message to 200 news groups, If just 5
more reply you will receive $15,625.00!!! All with an original
investment of only $6.00!!! Amazing isn't it!!!! When your name is no
longer on the list, you just take the latest posting in the news
groups and send out another $6.00 to the names on the list, putting
your name at number 6 again.

You must realize that thousands of people all over the world are
joining the internet and reading these messages every day!!! Just
like you are now!!! So, can you afford $6.00 and see if it really
works? I'm glad I did!!! People have said, "what if the plan is
played out and no one sends you the money?" So what!!! What are the
chances of that happening, when there are tons of new honest users
and new honest people who are joining the internet and news groups
everyday and are willing to give it a try? Estimates are at 20,000 to
50,000 new users, every day!!!

REMEMBER PLAY HONESTLY AND FAIRLY AND THIS WILL REALLY WORK!!!

--comments/feedback(please post your feedback/experiences here)---

Not bad for 1 hr's work....made me around $5320 in roughly 35 days
Anthony M Texas

Hello, I rcvd 269 bucks in the post in 2 weeks. Dan Miami, FL

I had to wait around 10 days before I had any results - $13,450 as of
3rd
Jan 2003 to date(14th Feb 2003).Am going to re-post it again for more
money!!
Del from Alberta - Canada

Only received around $588 in the post the last 2 months since I
started the program but I'd posted to approx. 100 newsgroups.
James P Manchester UK

cool....didn't expect much out of this "scam" initially but I have
pay my credit card bill
Mustafa , Jordan

I have received money from people all over the world...here in China
it is very good money and I buy new computer last month
Zhong Wen ...Guangxi CHina

For $6,I made $246 in 2 weeks --ROMEO2326 little rock,AR US of A

Hey, just dropping a line to say that after posting to well over 820
newsgroups on google and my ISP newsgroup server over a period of 4
1/2 months ,I've raked in $54280 . Mucho dinero baby!!!! Peace, Drew
Dallas
TX

I hope whom ever receives my envelopes enjoys the crispy new dollar
bills.
Great program, I just started receiving cash. S.C.B.