Subject: Re: And here's another on <grin>

From: [email-masked] (Olly Mensch)
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 17:06:36 -0400 (EDT)

That speech, which Bush made, about "you are either with us or against
us" - to me, at least, was most definitely not unacceptable as someone
wrote.  It was excellent; a statement of resolve against terrorism, in
the hope of soliciting others to act also to root out the terrorists.
Olly

---

From: Gordon <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 22:44:38 +0100

Olly Mensch <[email-masked]> wrote
>the hope of soliciting others to act also to root out the terrorists.
<Plan B>
We went out for a meal with friends this evening, a very pleasant
conversation, plenty of laughs.
It started very cold today, and wet, but as the low cloud crept across
the sky the temperature eased upwards......
-- 
Gordon

---

From: Anne Jackson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 00:17:13 +0100

The message <[email-masked]>

> the sky the temperature eased upwards......

I had to scrape the ice off my windscreen this morning, before I 
set off for work.....first time this year!

But hasn't it been a marvellous summer!  

-- 
AnneJ 
  ICQ #:- 119531282

---

From: [email-masked] (Jeanette S.)
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 09:13:47 -0500 (CDT)

Gordon wrote:  "<Plan B> 
We went out for a meal with friends this evening, a very pleasant
conversation, plenty of laughs. 
It started very cold today, and wet, but as the low cloud crept across
the sky the temperature eased upwards......"
******************************************
LOL, Gordon.  Here the temp was in the low 50's in the morning but
warmed up quite nicely by noon.  We've had much coler ays and nights
than usual for this time of year in Texas, and that s good!  Went next
door for dinner - potato soup!  Yum!  Jeanette

---

From: [email-masked] (Olly Mensch)
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 20:10:11 -0400 (EDT)

Gordon - - and as the temperature was "easing upwards", so was he - -
and he swept her into his arms, but, alas, her circumference was too
huge to allow him a full embrace - so he dropped her again - took out
his hankie, and waved good-bye.
My plan C!!!!====Olly

---

From: Gordon <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 11:42:26 +0100

>his hankie, and waved good-bye.

As he pulled out the hanky, his keys came out with it, and dropped down
the drain, to be lost for ever.
The fat lady, being a jolly person, laughed out loud, but with no
malice, you understand......
-- 
Gordon

---

From: [email-masked] (jingles)
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 00:57:49 GMT

>malice, you understand......

But an enterprising young man who witnessed the incident, used a bent
coathanger to fish out the keys  and subsequently removed all
valuables from the man's domicile....<grin>

jingles