Subject: Happily Married

From: Anne Jackson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 18:55:25 GMT

Marty wakes up at home with a huge hangover.

He forces himself to open his eyes, and the first thing he sees
are a couple of aspirins and a glass of water on the side table.

He sits down and sees his clothing in front of him, all clean 
and pressed. Marty looks around the room and sees that it is in 
perfect order, spotless, clean. So's the rest of the house.

He takes the aspirins and notices a note on the table, reading
"Honey, breakfast is on the stove.
I left early to go shopping.
Love you!"

He goes to the kitchen and sure enough, there is a hot breakfast 
and the morning newspaper. His son is also at the table, eating.

Marty asks, "Son, what happened last night?"

His son says, "Well, you came home after 3 a.m., drunk and delirious.
Broke some furniture, puked in the hallway, and gave yourself a black
eye when you stumbled into the door."

Confused, Marty asks, "So, why is everything in order and so clean,
and breakfast is on the table waiting for me?"

His son replies, "Oh, that! Mom dragged you to the bedroom, and when
she tried to take your pants off, you yelled, 'Lady, leave me alone,
I'm a married man'!"