Subject: Re: Women in Power-laundry rooms <g>

From: "Joan F \(MI\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 17:01:33 -0400

Yes, he has been totally immersed in home improvement projects since he
retired.  I keep thinking he will run out of things to do but he keeps
thinking of more.  We do have some painting that needs to be done but that
is one of his least favorite things so he has been putting it off.

"Marian" <[email-masked]> wrote in message
news:[email-masked]...
That man of yours is awesomely clever, Joan. Better watch him carefully...
<g>

Marian<w/designs>

---

From: [email-masked] (Marian)
Date: 14 Oct 2003 22:14:30 GMT

There you go! Pick up a paintbrush and help him with those chores. Anyone can
do that, and it'll keep him happy... Marian

>That man of yours is awesomely clever, Joan. Better watch him carefully...

************************************************
War is Hell, but business is Great... 
http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid1209821&pathID=1753
**********************************************