Subject: Hallowe'en

From: Anne Jackson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 18:53:31 GMT

A couple were invited to a swanky family masked fancy dress Halloween party.
The wife got a terrible headache and told her husband to go to the party
alone. He, being a devoted husband, protested, but she argued and said she
was going to take some aspirin and go to bed and there was no need for his
good time to be spoiled by not going.

So he took his costume and away he went. The wife, after sleeping soundly
for about an hour, woke without pain and as it was still early, decided to
go to the party. As her husband didn't know what her costume was, she
thought she would have some fun by watching her husband to see how he 
acted when she was not with him.

So she joined the party and soon spotted her husband in his costume,
cavorting around on the dance floor, dancing with every nice "chick" 
he could and copping a little feel here and a little kiss there. His 
wife went up to him and being a rather seductive babe herself, he left 
his new partner high and dry and devoted his time to her. She let him 
go as far as he wished, naturally, since he was her husband.

After more drinks he finally he whispered a little proposition in her 
ear and she agreed, so off they went to one of the cars and had passionate
intercourse in the back seat. Just before unmasking at midnight, she slipped
away and went home and put the costume away and got into bed, wondering what
kind of explanation he would make up for his outrageous behavior. She was
sitting up reading when he came in, so she asked what kind of time he had.

"Oh, the same old thing. You know I never have a good time when you're not
there." Then she asked, "Did you dance much?"

He replied, "I'll tell you, I never even danced one dance. When I got there,
I met Pete, Bill Brown and some other guys, so we went into the spare room
and played poker all evening."

"You must have looked really silly wearing that costume playing poker all
night!" she said with caustic sarcasm.

To which the husband replied, "Actually, I gave my costume to your Dad, and
apparently he had the time of his life."