Subject: Re: And here's another on <grin>

From: [email-masked] (Olly Mensch)
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2003 10:06:39 -0400 (EDT)

Goron - again, a murky memory on your part.  Most of the dreadful events
which have happened (by the terrorists) happened BEFORE Bush took
office. some afterwards.==suicide bombings in Israel, for instance, has
been happening under several previous regimes - but has not stopped yet.
The other points you made are accurate.  Let us resolve  to be accurate
in ALL statements.====Olly

---

From: [email-masked] (Rod)
Date: 18 Oct 2003 10:19:02 -0700

[email-masked] (Olly Mensch) wrote in message news:<[email-masked]>...
> in ALL statements.====Olly

Let's be accurate The suicide bombing in Israel were started when
Sharon got aggressive. Israel has ignored the UN violated many UN
Security Council resolutions and been rewarded with guns and money.
The Arabs and Israelis are as bad as each other. Do you know you go to
jail in Israel if you preach Christianity. Rod

---

From: "Barbara Christian" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2003 19:03:52 +1000

> jail in Israel if you preach Christianity. Rod
===========
I had heard that Rod....about going to jail if you preach Christianity.
In re suicide bombings, I agree with you. The Israeli's have modern
guns which they have purchased with US money. The Palestinians
don't have that so they use the only weapon they have...a suicide
bomb.
Bobbie

---

From: [email-masked] (Jeanette S.)
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2003 09:48:11 -0500 (CDT)

Rod wrote:  "Let's be accurate The suicide bombing in Israel were
started when Sharon got aggressive. Israel has ignored the UN violated
many UN Security Council resolutions and been rewarded with guns and
money. The Arabs and Israelis are as bad as each other. Do you know you
go to jail in Israel if you preach Christianity."
*********************************************
Yes.  The very fact that Israel was taking over other countries
territory  inflamed the Arab world;  Sharon is not a nice man.  It's as
if my neighbor has his own property - he decides he wants to expand his
own holding; so he just takes over my property and kicks me out.  Is
that just?  Jeanette

---

From: Eugene A. Calame <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2003 10:49:32 -0500

On Sun, 19 Oct 2003 09:48:11 -0500 (CDT), [email-masked] (Jeanette S.)

>go to jail in Israel if you preach Christianity."

If you were throwing bombs over his fence it would be.

-- 
Eugene A. Calame    [email-masked]
Austin, Texas USA   

Please ask your ISP to add the newsgroup alt.misc.friends

---

From: Jan <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2003 12:29:42 -0400

>go to jail in Israel if you preach Christianity."

May one enquire what *your* reaction would be if your neighbour, in
this case Palestine had vowed to bull-doze you and yours into the sea?
Do you consider Arafat a 'nice' man?

Jan
"If you can't take a joke you shouldn't have joined"

---

From: "Barbara Christian" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 09:18:43 +1000

"> Rod wrote:  "Let's be accurate The suicide bombing in Israel were
> go to jail in Israel if you preach Christianity."
=========
Exactly. And unfortunately, Bush is encouraging that very unnice man.
Therefore, Sharon feels he has US backing and continues his own
nation building. I expect another Israeli missile attack shortly, in an
attempt to further inflame ME tensions.
Bobbie

---

From: [email-masked] (Jeanette S.)
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 10:13:52 -0500 (CDT)

Jan wrote:  "May one enquire what *your* reaction would be if your
neighbour, in this case Palestine had vowed to bull-doze you and yours
into the sea? Do you consider Arafat a 'nice' man?"
*******************************************
Of course he isn't.  I thought it was vice-versa about bull-dozing into
the sea.  In any case, neither Sharon or Arafat are "nice" people.  Both
have the same war-like attitude toward each other in the middle east.
Jeanette

---

From: "Bob Thomas" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 16:23:49 GMT

"Rod" <[email-masked]> wrote in message
news:[email-masked]...
> [email-masked] (Olly Mensch) wrote in message
news:<[email-masked]>...
> Sharon got aggressive.

In defense of accuracy, the suicide bombing in Israel was RESUMED......

cheers

bob