Subject: Re: Women in Power

From: [email-masked] (Jeanette S.)
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 17:23:24 -0500 (CDT)

Bobbiewrote:  "It's interesting how different people feel comfortable in
different clothes. I wear trackies(sweats) at home in winter, until I go
out. It's still a bit chilly this morning and I am wearing my trackies.
Capri pants are pedal pusher length, aren't they? That's what I wear in
summer when I go out. Elastic waists are indeed comfortable. I wear
stretch jeans so the waist expands in them. I find the slacks which
don't have elastic waist bands uncomfortable."
****************************************
I wear pants with elastic in the waist.  I don't like blue jeans because
they feel to constricting.  I have a couple of pairs of pedal pushers,
now called "capri pants".
In my heyday,  capri pants fitted closer to the legs.   I call them
pedal pushers because they are a little looser in the leg.
Abut the elasticized wists in pants, I usually sit down and rip out the
elastic from the front, stitch securely and voila, my tummie has
breathing room.  Some pants even in the same sizes, have uncomfortable
waistlines and ripping out the elastic from the front makes them much
more comfortable.  I can't stand anything too tight around my waist.
Jeanette

---

From: "Barbara Christian" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 11:34:22 +1000

> don't have elastic waist bands uncomfortable."
=========
I don't like elastic digging into my waist either. I'm wearing jeans
today and sitting, and they're not digging into my waist.
Bobbie