Subject: Clock diddlin' day

From: Dink <[email-masked]>
Date: 25 Oct 2003 15:01:58 GMT

Folks all over the planet will be adjusting their clocks tonight.
America & Europe will set the hands back one hour whilst Oz and
many others in the southern hemisphere will set the hands ahead
by one hour.

Dink
-- 
N 30.21, W 97.81
Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too
dark to read. ~~ Groucho Marx

---

From: [email-masked] (jingles)
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2003 21:59:12 GMT

>many others in the southern hemisphere will set the hands ahead

My biological clock never seems to adjust to the time changes.....
This morning I awoke and looked at the clock  and there it was 7.15am.
and everybody knows I rise at 6.15am.   
Last night husband was busily going around changing the time on all
the clocks a time consuming (ha! ha!) task.   My solution would be to
stick post-it notes on all the clocks announcing that they were an
hour slow.....this would only last for six months of the year, then
you could go round and pull them all off again.  Much quicker and
easier than changing the clocks twice a year....
But do you think my husband sees the sense in the suggestion?  Nah!

jingles