Subject: The Honeymoon

From: Anne Jackson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 18:57:31 GMT

85 years of age, Morris married Lou Anne, a lovely 25 year old.

Since her new husband is so old, Lou Anne decides that after their
wedding she and Morris should have separate bedrooms because she is
concerned that her new, but aged husband may overexert himself if they
spend the entire night together.

After the wedding festivities, Lou Anne prepares herself for bed and
the expected "knock" on the door. Sure enough the knock comes, the door
opens and there is Morris, her 85 year old groom ready for action.

They unite as one.

All goes well. Morris takes leave of his bride, and she prepares to
go to sleep. After a few minutes, Lou Anne hears another knock on her
bedroom door, and it's Morris.

Again he is ready for more "action." Somewhat surprised, Lou Anne
consents to more coupling. When the newlyweds are done, Morris kisses
his bride, bids her a fond goodnight and leaves.

She is set to go to sleep again, but Morris is back again, rapping on
the door, and is as fresh as a 25 year old ready for more "action."

Once again they enjoy each other. But, as Morris is set to leave again,
his young bride says to him, "I am thoroughly impressed that at your
age you can perform so well and so often. I have been with guys less
than a third your age who were only good once. You are truly a great
lover, Morris."

Morris, somewhat embarrassed, turns to Lou Anne and says: "You mean,
I was here already?"