Subject: Re: a lawless cowboy

From: [email-masked] (Jeanette S.)
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 11:34:11 -0500 (CDT)

Eugene wrote:  "The economy is doing very well and improving much to the
horror of the left. 
Other domestic woes are well, domestic woes. They have been with us
always and will always be with us. 
California had many and just recently took steps to correct one of their
woes. There will be more. 
No need for breast beating and saber rattling, President Bush has the
support of the people. 
The terrorist provided all the incentives needed to generate
flag-waving. 
Endless wars depends on the terrorist and the efforts of nations to
eliminate them."
***************************************
I really don't think the "lefts" are horror stricken by improving
economy.  Besides, it hasn't improved that much, if at all.  As far as
California goes, it is beyond redemption, in my opinion.  I pity Arnold
S. trying to do anything about Calif. woes. That is a state where if you
are Godless and mindless, you will prevail!  Ruined, absolutely ruined,
in my opnion.  Jeanette

---

From: "Bob Thomas" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 15:31:05 GMT

"Jeanette S." <[email-masked]> wrote in message
news:[email-masked]...
> economy.

Well, when it comes to it, I agree.  OTH, it does reduce their chances at
election.

Besides, it hasn't improved that much, if at all.

Housing starts are UP.  Retail sales are UP.  The market is UP, Waayy UP.
Unemployment is DOWN.  Whaddaya want, egg in your beer??

As far as
> are Godless and mindless, you will prevail!  Ruined, absolutely ruined,
Yeah, but it HAS been good theater.  grin

cheers

bob