Subject: Re: And here's another on <grin>

From: [email-masked] (Olly Mensch)
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2003 09:50:55 -0400 (EDT)

Gordon - - Hi!!  Well, yours is faulty reasoning!!!
====1)  your claim that, had Bush not been elected, there would have
been less terror upon our nation.  What on earth brought you to that
conclusion??  The terror campaign against the U.S. had been planned
long, long before Bush was elected.
====2)  the Arab nations are not ignorant - you said.  Oh, but yes, they
are.  they are obsessed in their ignorance.
====3)  you claimed that Israel would become even more belligerent since
they knew Bush would approve ,etc.  Wrong again.  first of all, Israel's
actions are IN RESPONSE only to the Palestinians' suicide bombings - and
you know that - eveyone does.  Secondly, Israel had approval under all
our former Presidents, not just Bush, and yet, when and if they went too
far - in our eyes - they were reprimanded - under all our Presidents.
Gordon - try to have facts rule your bias.
Olly

---

From: [email-masked] (Rod)
Date: 18 Oct 2003 11:26:20 -0700

[email-masked] (Olly Mensch) wrote in message news:<[email-masked]>...
> Gordon - try to have facts rule your bias.

Yea ok but no other President has launched pre emptive attacks.
Israel's actions are awful and they are not in responce to anything. 
They have disregarded more UN Securty council resolution than Saddam
Isreal is obsessed in it's own ignorance.  You try to have the facts.
You are the one who is wrong.  The united states attacked Iraq to
protect Israel.  Rod

---

From: "Barbara Christian" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2003 19:00:13 +1000

> You are the one who is wrong.  The united states attacked Iraq to
=========
I agree with you Rod.......

Bobbie

---

From: [email-masked] (Rod)
Date: 19 Oct 2003 09:48:06 -0700

> Gordon - try to have facts rule your bias.

How come Israel is allowed to have the bomb and there is no
inspection? How come we are mad at Iran for having the potential to
have the bomb? How come the US and the UN say stop putting up a fence
and Israel keeps doing it? A few days ago there was talk on this group
about UN SC resolutions I looked them up on google and stoped at 12
violated by Israel Security Council Resolutions there were a lot more
and 38 vetoed by the US why don't we bomb Israel. They look like real
bad guys. The UN Security Council disapproves but a lot of American
Presedents say OK does that make it OK? Rod

---

From: "Barbara Christian" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 09:16:18 +1000

> Presedents say OK does that make it OK? Rod
========
Good questions, Rod. Of course, we know the answers, eh?
Bobbie