Subject: I like to push drugs

From: "White Rose" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 10:03:44 -0500 (CDT)

I go to school play grounds, and get little children hooked on drugs like 
cocaine and amphentamines.  I'm so proud of myself :-)))))

-- 
White Rose-Yorkshire Proud

---

From: "POSI!!" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 22:54:29 +0100

our thay maid by haribo?

posi

"White Rose" <[email-masked]> wrote in message
news:a2NvbQ==[email-masked]...

---

From: Screamingwitch. <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 11:16:00 +0100

On Mon, 18 Aug 2003 22:54:29 +0100, "POSI!!"
<[email-masked]>cacked this treat out!!

>our thay maid by haribo?

if i give my 3 year old sweets like that ,m&m's dr pepper cola or
anythink like it ,hes hyper for hours

---

From: DisiLLusioneD <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 10:21:39 GMT

In alt.music.white-power, Screamingwitch. <[email-masked]>

>anythink like it ,hes hyper for hours

play him some skrewdrivers & he'll be ready to join us on teh internet

-- 
Mr Riff AMW-P regiment.

http://www.stpwood.karoo.net  - teh bestest room on teh internet !

http://tinyurl.com/bch0 .mheh.

---

From: DisiLLusioneD <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 10:30:23 GMT

typed:

>On Wed, 20 Aug 2003 10:21:39 GMT, DisiLLusioneD
><[email-masked]>cacked this treat out!!
>
>hehhehe hes 4 tommorow going on 14 so i may introduce him to
>Skrewdriver first thing in the morning :)

ahhhh happy berfdee to witchie junior then !

-- 
Mr Riff AMW-P regiment.