Subject: Re: Syria

From: [email-masked] (Marian)
Date: 14 Oct 2003 23:07:08 GMT

Sinclair writes:
>> Dear Bob
>>
>> One thing for sure you did not study economics.[...]

>That is both inaccurate and an Ad Hominim argument.  You are becoming
>personal.  Is that necessary?
[...]
> snort
>bob

I think it is, and I agree with him. I haven't studied economics, and I'm aware
of how little I know. That's the difference between us, Bob.

Marian

************************************************
War is Hell, but business is Great... 
http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid1209821&pathID=1753
**********************************************

---

From: "Bob Thomas" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 15:29:49 GMT

"Marian" <[email-masked]> wrote in message
news:[email-masked]...
> of how little I know. That's the difference between us, Bob.
Yes and no.  I HAVE studied economics but  I'm also aware of how little you
know.

GRIN

bob