Ecommerce made with Next.js
> This project was made to show a full ecommerce plataform made with Next.js and Nextjs Serverless functions to build the backend, using Apollo Server and Apollo Client to GraphQL.
# :pushpin: Table of Contents
* [Demo Website](#eyes-demo-website)
* [How to run](#construction_worker-how-to-run)
* [Found a bug? Missing a specific feature?](#bug-issues)
## 📥 Layout available at:
# :eyes: Demo Website
The demo website can be missing some features, clone and run the project to a full experience.
👉 demo: https://quantum-ecommerce.now.sh/
# :computer: Technologies
This project was made using the follow technologies:
* [Next.js](https://nextjs.org/) - To SSR and routes control
* [GraphQL](https://graphql.org/) - To query language
* [Apollo](https://www.apollographql.com/) - To graphql server and client
* [Knex](https://knexjs.org/) - ORM
* [Vercel](https://vercel.com/) - To deploy website
# :rocket: Features
- Authentication with Cookies Sessions.
- Reset Password using email
- List Products
- Filter products by Category
- Sort list of products
- Live search
- Add products to Wishlist
- Add products to Cart
- Checkout page
- Payment with Paypal
- Review Products
# :construction_worker: How to run
**You need to install [Node.js](https://nodejs.org/en/download/) and [Yarn](https://yarnpkg.com/) first, then:**
### Rename env file
Rename `.env.local-exemple` to `.env.local`
### Install Dependencies
### Set up database
# Create DB using migrations
# Run seeds to populate database
### Run Aplication
Open [http://localhost:3000](http://localhost:3000) with your browser to see the result.
Open [http://localhost:3000/api/graphql](http://localhost:3000/api/graphql) with your browser to run queries or to see docs of API.
# :bug: Issues
Feel free to **file a new issue** with a respective title and description on the the [Next.Js Ecommerce](https://github.com/RafaelGoulartB/next-ecommerce/issues) repository. If you already found a solution to your problem, **i would love to review your pull request**!
[⬆ Back to Top](#pushpin-table-of-contents)
# :tada: Contributing
First of all, thank you for being interested in helping out, your time is always appreciated in every way. :100:
Here's some tips:
* Check the [issues page](https://github.com/RafaelGoulartB/next-ecommerce/issues) for already opened issues (or maybe even closed ones) that might already address your question/bug/feature request.
* Feature requests are welcomed! Provide some details on why it would be helpful for you and others, explain how you're using bull-board and if possible even some screenshots if you are willing to mock something!
Check out the [contributing](./CONTRIBUTING.md) page to see the best places to file issues, start discussions and begin contributing.
# :closed_book: License
Released in 2020.
This project is under the [MIT license](./LICENSE).
Made with love by [RafaelGoulartB](https://github.com/RafaelGoulartB) 🚀